Timothy Dick: CO Founder & CEO of Profit Layer Shares His Story of Humble Beginnings to Business Success
Join Patti Katter and Timothy Dick as they talk about profit layers. Timothy shares how he got started, built businesses, and now helps other small companies scale. He gives the importance of doing things one step at a time and not comparing yourself to others. Special thanks to PodMax for connecting Patti with Timothy!
Among many things, here are the things you’ll expect:
- Figuring out your identity as a young teenager and exceeding expectations.
- Managing a fast-growing business with no outside investors and starting another company in the middle of growth.
- Putting importance on the quality of life at a certain point in your career.
- The different layers that go into any business.
- You need synergies between these various factors!
- Not focusing only on the money but having the willingness to work hard and generating viable ideas.
- And much more!
About Timothy Dick:
Tim has a vast background in SaaS and was one of the first executives at HostGator in its early days. HostGator grew to host millions of websites with hundreds of employees before Tim transitioned focus on VOIPO. He is also an active angel investor and consults for multiple investment firms on M&A, startups, and strategy. He was born and raised in rural West Virginia and the son of a coal miner and was a first-generation entrepreneur. He is passionate about small business, resourcefulness, marketing, and personal development.
You can find Timothy Dick on…
Website: https://profitlayer.com/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/timothydick
Connect with Patti Katter! Instagram: @wakeupwithpattikatter and @thepatrioticmermaid