Join Patti Katter and her guest, Scott Carson, as they talk about how he makes money through real estate buying notes. Scott is an investor, marketer, entrepreneur, podcast host of The Note Closers Show, and the owner of We Close Notes. He is an incredible person that Patti met in a Facebook group about podcasting and has helped her a lot since then!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
· There’s always enough to go around in the podcasting community.
· How to handle a crappy homeowner who doesn’t want to pay.
· Scott shares one of his bad experiences in the real estate industry.
· How do they verify to know if a person who wants to purchase their notes is legit?
· The most important thing with any business is having a great team!
· The biggest mistake anybody will ever make is investing in something they don’t understand.
· And much more!
About Scott Carson
Scott Carson (aka “the Note Guy)
Scott Carson is a nationally syndicated radio and podcast host of the popular Note Closers Show Podcast with millions of listeners each month. He has been an active real estate investor and entrepreneur since 2002, focused on the niche of distressed mortgage investing. For the past ten years, he has been helping real estate investors, and entrepreneurs create wealth through his teachings and strategies. He is a highly sought-after speaker and podcast guest with thousands of speaking appearances at events across the country. He has also been featured in many media outlets, including Investor’s Business Daily, The Wall Street Journal, and Inc.com. He spends his free time traveling to new places and making memories. He calls Austin, Texas home.
You can find Scott Carson on…
Connect with Patti Katter!
Don’t forget to join The Wake Up with Patti Katter private Facebook group.
Listen to Wake Up With Patti Katter on all major podcast platforms.