Join Patti Katter in this very wholesome episode with her guests, Sarah and her daughter, Reagan. For her 5th-grade class picture, she made a funny and cute face that went viral on Facebook! She is a smart, strong-willed child who considers herself a young woman with a very supportive and loving mother.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of how Reagan made a funny face and got the picture.
- Her brother and friend Alma is her inspiration for making funny faces.
- The picture of Reagan hilariously sums up life and 2020 perfectly.
- Reagan loves to write and has even considered becoming an actress!
- We need to help each other laugh more, especially this year, 2020.
- Stay yourself, don’t let anyone take your passion away, and keep making funny faces!
- As a parent, keep trying to identify your child’s strengths, continue honing and celebrating them.
- There’s always something to laugh at and be grateful for!
Connect with Patti Katter!
Don’t forget to join The Wake Up with Patti Katter private Facebook group.
Listen to Wake Up With Patti Katter on all major podcast platforms. Podblade: https://app.podblade.com/r/5KQLLY