Join Patti Katter and her guest, Rhonda Britten, as they talk about fearless living. Rhonda is the founder and CEO of the Fearless Living Institute, they help change lives by teaching people how to master their fear, and provide mentorship programs. She has won numerous awards, named the “America’s Favorite Life Coach”, and was the first Life Coach on reality television in the world. In this episode, find out more about what sets the Fearless Living Institute apart from other life coaching programs.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The powerful story of how Rhonda Britten became fearless.
- Making choices with compassion is important in realizing you’re not damaged.
- Critical questions to answer in order to give yourself a fighting chance of fresh air.
- Rhonda’s students and clients are her children.
- Fearless Living: The Ivy League of Life Coach Training
- What are Rhonda’s biggest accomplishments?
- Stretch Risk or Die! Free gift from Rhonda Britten
- And much more!
About Rhonda Britten:
After witnessing the horrific murder-suicide of her parents at the tender age of 14, Rhonda went into a twenty-year spiral of self-doubt, blame, and addiction. She tried everything to help herself (therapy, self-help books, improvement workshops, PTSD, energy work, you name it.) but still had nightmares every night and couldn’t get past the fear that there was something wrong with her. After she woke up very much alive after her third suicide attempt, she knew she had to find another way.
What she discovered is a pathway to freedom that cuts through false beliefs, negative thoughts, and the silent, secret fears every human being carries. Her simple yet life-altering method is called Fearless Living.
You can find Rhonda Britten on…
Stretch Risk or Die! https://fearlessliving.org/stretch-risk-or-die-free-gift/
Connect with Patti Katter!
Listen to Wake Up With Patti Katter on all major podcast platforms.